The West End Markets was established in 2010 as a platform to support regional craftspeople and artisans. Over the past 8 years, the West End Markets has become Port Hedland’s longest running makers market: supporting hundreds of local entrepreneurs earn an income from their creative practice. Each event features over 40 stalls with a variety of value-added goods including art, craft, food, fresh produce, and lifestyle products.
The West End Markets will continue operate with the key objective of promoting locally created, made, grown or value-added product. Information about the vision and spirit of the Markets is governed by the Market Charter, available here.
If you would like to have a market stall, please contact the Market Coordinator on 9173 1064 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Here are a list of FAQ’s:
- What am I allowed to sell at the West End Markets:
The following products will be permitted for sale:
- High quality, authentic artworks, crafts or handmade products.
- Edible value-added products e.g.: Jams, Pickles, Pasta
- A non-edible product which is grown or produced locally e.g. flowers, plants
- A non-edible value-added product, e.g.: soaps, body creams and lotions
The following products will NOT be permitted for sale
- Imported, commercial or resold products
- Second-hand goods
- How do I apply for a stall?
Visit the What’s On Page of the FORM website to obtain an application form, or contact the Market Coordinator on 9173 1064 or email@example.com.
- When are the Markets in 2018?
Visit the What’s On Page of the FORM website to find out the date of the next event, or contact the Market Coordinator on 9173 1064 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Do I need insurance?
Yes, all stallholders need insurance. For more information see the Market Charter here.