WEST END MARKETS
Saturday, 6 April.
Hedland’s largest makers markets return in April 2019, with hand-made local artisan product, entertainment, kids’ activities, the always-popular pop-up bar, and international cuisine reflective of Port Hedland’s cosmopolitan community.
Over the past eight years, the West End Markets has become Port Hedland’s longest running makers’ market, supporting hundreds of local entrepreneurs to earn an income from their creative practice. Each event features more than 40 stalls with a variety of goods including art, craft, food, and lifestyle products.
That’s the beauty of gathering spaces. Whether you’re in the thick of the activities, or taking a moment to catch your breath, great things are happening around you, all the time.
Free events, performance, arts, markets, laughter. Gatherings like these are what makes a community strong. The FORM team look forward to seeing you there next time.
We are looking for new stalls and entertainers to be involved in the 2019 Market season. Events typically run in April, June, August, and October.
Here are a list of FAQ’s:
- What am I allowed to sell at the West End Markets:
The following products will be permitted for sale:
- High quality, authentic artworks, crafts or handmade products.
- Edible value-added products e.g.: Jams, Pickles, Pasta
- A non-edible product which is grown or produced locally e.g. flowers, plants
- A non-edible value-added product, e.g.: soaps, body creams and lotions
The following products will NOT be permitted for sale
- Imported, commercial or resold products
- Second-hand goods
To apply for a stall, fill out the online form https://goo.gl/forms/iD8hGCu7bDWrS4am1
For more information, email email@example.com